Window Replacement & Installation
Window Replacement Arnold. If your Arnold home is desperately in need of window replacement or window installation services, BHI can help. With BHI, you’ll be able to choose from an incredible selection of window types and colors to ensure that the windows you choose for your Arnold window replacement project are the perfect match for your home. For more information on our window replacement services, costs, and window installation time, call or contact BHI now!
Window Replacement Contractor Arnold – BHI Window Options
BHI is proud to work with great companies such as ViWinTech, Vista Window Company and Great Lakes to offer quality windows. If your Arnold home needs replacement windows or windows for new construction, BHI can help! Types of windows we offer include Double Hung, Sliding Windows, Bay/Bow, Awning, Casement, Hopper, Picture and Specialty Windows.
Ask Butler Home Improvement about other features that make our window offerings the perfect way to enhance your Arnold home’s beauty as well as your home’s investment. We serve St Louis, St Charles, O’Fallon, Collinsville, Edwardsville, Belleville, and the surrounding areas with window replacement and installation. Give us a call at 618-344-7073 today!
How much do Window Replacements Cost?
Window Replacement projects for Arnold homes are usually different, as homeowners and their properties have different needs, and your Arnold home is no exception. Here are the leading cost affecting factors in a window replacement project:
- Window Type – You want your home to be perfect, and this may mean choosing a window that has specific qualities or functions. The type of window you choose for your window replacement project can make the cost vary from a budget friendly choice, to a more optimized choice that meets several needs such as shading, energy efficiency, or style.
- Current Windows Installed – Older homes may have windows installed that are built into metal frames or surrounded by plaster material and wire frames. Replacing older windows that have these issues can increase the labor hours used to replace your old windows and install new ones. No project is too difficult! Our Window Installation and Window Replacement professionals in Arnold can take care of your old windows.
- Which Floor the Windows are On – First Floor windows are the easiest to remove as they usually will not require ladders or structures to be built to support the window replacement specialists. Windows that are on the upper floor or are located in difficult to reach positions can add to the labor hours and cost needed to reach and replace the windows.
- # of Windows Being Replaced – The number of windows that have to be replaced, and the number of windows being installed directly affects the price because of materials and the amount of work/labor required to remove and install the new windows. The fewer the windows, the less the cost.
- Warranties – Warranties and whether you choose to purchase or forgo a warranty can either increase or decrease the cost of your project.
How long does it take to Install new Windows?
Window Installation time, much like the costs of window replacement, varies based on what the type of windows you want installed in your Arnold home, how difficult it will be to remove the current windows, and what the time frame you have available for the removal/installation is. These are several reasons that can either decrease or increase the time need to complete a window replacement or installation project:
- Difficulty of Removing Old Windows – The windows in older homes may be more difficult to remove due to the fact that they aren’t built to modern standards. These types of windows usually aren’t built to modern standards and can be more difficult to remove. The difficult of removing the old windows directly affects how long the window replacement project may take.
- Where the Old Windows are Located – The easier your windows are to reach, the faster the window replacement / window installation project will go.
- Type of New Windows to be Installed – If the new windows vary from the design and function of the old windows, they may be more difficult to install and may require additional work to ensure they are implemented correctly. This can increase the time required to complete your Arnold window replacement project
- Changes to Window Foundation for New Windows – If the foundation that your old Arnold windows used needs to be altered to fit the new windows, this will increase the amount of time that is required to complete your window installation project.
- How Quickly you want the Project Completed – The timeline you may have in mind for your window replacement project directly affects the amount of time needed. If you want the windows installed ASAP, the installation will begin as promptly as possible. If you have a more relaxed timeline, the installation and repair may move at an easier to work around pace.
Window Replacement Company Arnold – BHI Window Services
Your Arnold home deserves amazing windows that bring life and light into your home. The Window Replacement and Window Installation services that BHI provides will give you exactly what your Arnold home is needing for window solutions, window replacement products, window installation, and any other needs your Arnold home may in regards to window services. When you are ready to change your Arnold home’s windows, call or contact BHI.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful work that Butler Home Improvement has done for our family. The installation of our new windows has made a remarkable difference. We have received many compliments from friends, family, neighbors and complete strangers as they walk by. We have seen a significant decrease in our electric and gas bills, due in part to the new windows and the insulation that they provide. Kevin is a wonderful worker and Butler should be proud to have him. As the installer of all of our windows, he always cleans up after himself and we don’t have to worry about the job being completed right. Thank you for the wonderful quality of work you have provided for us.