Window Replacement & Installation
Window Replacement Belleville. If your home has dated windows, or if the windows you are using don’t adhere to the design plan you have for your Belleville home, BHI has window replacement solutions for you. We offer an incredible selection of window styles, window colors, window functions, and window replacement and installation services that Belleville residents have come to depend upon. If you need more details on our incredible window replacement services in Belleville, call or contact BHI now!
Window Replacement Contractor Belleville – BHI Window Options
BHI is proud to work with great companies such as ViWinTech, Vista Window Company and Great Lakes to offer quality windows. If your Belleville home needs replacement windows or windows for new construction, BHI can help! Types of windows we offer include Double Hung, Sliding Windows, Bay/Bow, Awning, Casement, Hopper, Picture and Specialty Windows.
The window installation techniques and window replacement products we use will enhance your Belleville home’s beauty while also increasing its value. We serve St Louis, St Charles, O’Fallon, Collinsville, Edwardsville, Belleville, and the surrounding areas with window replacement and installation. Give us a call at 618-344-7073 today!
How much do Window Replacements Cost?
Belleville home have different needs regarding window replacement and window installation projects, your Belleville home is no different. Here are several factors that can affect the cost of a window installation or window replacement project:
- Window Type – You want the perfect windows for your Belleville home that meet all of the functions and specific qualities that your home requires. The cost of replacing windows can vary based upon the brands/types you choose, the features that those particle windows have, the energy efficiency of the units and whether they are in or out of stock.
- Current Windows Installed – Older homes may have windows installed that are built into metal frames or surrounded by plaster material and wire frames. Removing these windows will be more time consuming than modern windows which are made to be easily removed and replaced. No project is too difficult! Our Window Replacement Professionals in Belleville can ensure that your aged windows are carefully removed and replaced.
- Which Floor the Windows are On – First Floor windows are the easiest to remove as they usually will not require ladders or structures to be built to support the window replacement specialists. Windows that are on the upper floor or are located in difficult to reach positions can add to the labor hours and cost needed to reach and replace the windows.
- # of Windows Being Replaced – The number of windows that have to be replaced, and the number of windows being installed directly affects the price because of materials and the amount of work/labor required to remove and install the new windows. The fewer the windows, the less the cost.
- Warranties – Warranties and whether you choose to purchase or forgo a warranty can either increase or decrease the cost of your project.
How long does it take to Install new Windows?
Window Installation and Replacement time can vary based upon the needs of the project, the window materials used, how difficult it is to remove the existing windows, and several other facts. These are several reasons that can either decrease or increase the time need to complete a window replacement or installation project:
- Difficulty of Removing Old Windows – Older, less removal friendly windows can eat up construction times. These types of windows usually aren’t built to modern standards and can be more difficult to remove. If older windows are difficult to remove and work around, this can increase the amount of time that is needed to complete the window replacement project.
- Where the Old Windows are Located – The easier your windows are to reach, the faster the window replacement / window installation project will go.
- Type of New Windows to be Installed – If the new windows vary in design and size from the old windows, this can increase the amount of time needed to complete the project as the existing window frames will need to be changed to fit the new window designs
- Changes to Window Foundation for New Windows – If the design of the new windows is drastically different from the old windows, the existing space for the windows will need to be changed to fit the new design your Belleville home’s windows will have.
- How Quickly you want the Project Completed – The timeline you may have in mind for your window replacement project directly affects the amount of time needed. If you want the project completed as soon as possible, this will affect the amount of time used. If you have a more relaxed timeline, the installation and repair may move at an easier to work around pace.
Window Replacement Company Belleville – BHI Window Services
Your Belleville home deserves amazing windows that bring life and light into your home. The Window Replacement and Window Installation services that BHI provides will give you exactly what your Belleville home is needing for window solutions, window replacement products, window installation, and any other needs your Belleville home may in regards to window services. When you are ready to change your Belleville home’s windows, call or contact BHI.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful work that Butler Home Improvement has done for our family. The installation of our new windows has made a remarkable difference. We have received many compliments from friends, family, neighbors and complete strangers as they walk by. We have seen a significant decrease in our electric and gas bills, due in part to the new windows and the insulation that they provide. Kevin is a wonderful worker and Butler should be proud to have him. As the installer of all of our windows, he always cleans up after himself and we don’t have to worry about the job being completed right. Thank you for the wonderful quality of work you have provided for us.