Window Replacement & Installation
Window Replacement St. Peters. If your home has dated windows, or if the windows you are using don’t adhere to the design plan you have for your St. Peters home, BHI has window replacement solutions for you. We provide an incredible selection of window replacement and window installation options that you can choose from to customize your St. Peters home, whether you want to change the style of your windows, the size, the color or another feature, we have the options you are searching for. For more information on our window replacement services, costs, and window installation time, call or contact BHI now!
Window Replacement Contractor St. Peters – BHI Window Options
BHI is proud to work with great companies such as ViWinTech, Vista Window Company and Great Lakes to offer quality windows. If your St. Peters home needs replacement windows or windows for new construction, BHI can help! Types of windows we offer include Double Hung, Sliding Windows, Bay/Bow, Awning, Casement, Hopper, Picture and Specialty Windows.
Ask Butler Home Improvement about other features that make our window offerings the perfect way to enhance your St. Peters home’s beauty as well as your home’s investment. We serve St Louis, St Charles, O’Fallon, Collinsville, Edwardsville, Belleville, and the surrounding areas with window replacement and installation. Give us a call at 618-344-7073 today!
How much do Window Replacements Cost?
St. Peters home have different needs regarding window replacement and window installation projects, your St. Peters home is no different. Here are several factors that can affect the cost of a window installation or window replacement project:
- Window Type – You want your home to be perfect, and this may mean choosing a window that has specific qualities or functions. The type of window you choose for your window replacement project can make the cost vary from a budget friendly choice, to a more optimized choice that meets several needs such as shading, energy efficiency, or style.
- Current Windows Installed – Older homes may have windows installed that are built into metal frames or surrounded by plaster material and wire frames. Replacing older windows that have these issues can increase the labor hours used to replace your old windows and install new ones. We will tackle any window installation project! Our Window Installation and Window Replacement professionals in St. Peters can take care of your old windows.
- Which Floor the Windows are On – Windows that are located on the first floor will usually be the easiest to remove and replace. Windows that are on the upper floor or are located in difficult to reach positions can add to the labor hours and cost needed to reach and replace the windows.
- # of Windows Being Replaced – The more windows that are needed to be replaced in your St. Peters home, the more the project will require in terms of cost and man hours. The fewer the number of windows that require installation, the less the labor costs will be.
- Warranties – Warranties on window replacement / window installation labor, or warranties on the windows and products themselves can add costs to the project based upon the amount of time that you want your products under warranty.
How long does it take to Install new Windows?
Window Installation and Replacement time can vary based upon the needs of the project, the window materials used, how difficult it is to remove the existing windows, and several other facts. These are several reasons that can either decrease or increase the time need to complete a window replacement or installation project:
- Difficulty of Removing Old Windows – Older, less removal friendly windows can eat up construction times. These types of windows usually aren’t built to modern standards and can be more difficult to remove. If older windows are difficult to remove and work around, this can increase the amount of time that is needed to complete the window replacement project.
- Where the Old Windows are Located – Windows that are easier to reach will be faster to remove and replace.
- Type of New Windows to be Installed – If the new windows vary from the design and function of the old windows, they may be more difficult to install and may require additional work to ensure they are implemented correctly. This can increase the time required to complete your St. Peters window replacement project
- Changes to Window Foundation for New Windows – If the foundation that your old St. Peters windows used needs to be altered to fit the new windows, this will increase the amount of time that is required to complete your window installation project.
- How Quickly you want the Project Completed – The timeline you may have in mind for your window replacement project directly affects the amount of time needed. If you want the project completed as soon as possible, this will affect the amount of time used. If your project isn’t under a time restricted plan, then the work can be completed at a pace that meets your needs.
Window Replacement Company St. Peters – BHI Window Services
Your St. Peters home deserves amazing windows that bring life and light into your home. The Window Replacement and Window Installation services that BHI provides will give you exactly what your St. Peters home is needing for window solutions, window replacement products, window installation, and any other needs your St. Peters home may in regards to window services. When you are ready to change your St. Peters home’s windows, call or contact BHI.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful work that Butler Home Improvement has done for our family. The installation of our new windows has made a remarkable difference. We have received many compliments from friends, family, neighbors and complete strangers as they walk by. We have seen a significant decrease in our electric and gas bills, due in part to the new windows and the insulation that they provide. Kevin is a wonderful worker and Butler should be proud to have him. As the installer of all of our windows, he always cleans up after himself and we don’t have to worry about the job being completed right. Thank you for the wonderful quality of work you have provided for us.