Window Replacement & Installation
Window Replacement Maplewood. If your home has dated windows, or if the windows you are using don’t adhere to the design plan you have for your Maplewood home, BHI has window replacement solutions for you. With BHI, you’ll be able to choose from an incredible selection of window types and colors to ensure that the windows you choose for your Maplewood window replacement project are the perfect match for your home. For more information on our window replacement services, costs, and window installation time, call or contact BHI now!
Window Replacement Contractor Maplewood – BHI Window Options
BHI is proud to work with great companies such as ViWinTech, Vista Window Company and Great Lakes to offer quality windows. If your Maplewood home needs replacement windows or windows for new construction, BHI can help! Types of windows we offer include Double Hung, Sliding Windows, Bay/Bow, Awning, Casement, Hopper, Picture and Specialty Windows.
Our Window replacement services and Window Installation products are designed to enhance the aesthetic value and beauty of your Maplewood home while also increasing the investment potential and resale value of your home. We serve St Louis, St Charles, O’Fallon, Collinsville, Edwardsville, Belleville, and the surrounding areas with window replacement and installation. Give us a call at 618-344-7073 today!
How much do Window Replacements Cost?
Window Replacement projects for Maplewood homes are usually different, as homeowners and their properties have different needs, and your Maplewood home is no exception. Here are the factors that usually effect the price of a window replacement or window installation project in Maplewood:
- Window Type – You want the perfect windows for your Maplewood home that meet all of the functions and specific qualities that your home requires. The cost of replacing windows can vary based upon the brands/types you choose, the features that those particle windows have, the energy efficiency of the units and whether they are in or out of stock.
- Current Windows Installed – Older windows can often be a pain to remove as there are built into the structures of the home and are often encased in wire meshing attached to metal supports. Replacing older windows that have these issues can increase the labor hours used to replace your old windows and install new ones. No project is too difficult! Our Window Replacement Professionals in Maplewood can ensure that your aged windows are carefully removed and replaced.
- Which Floor the Windows are On – First Floor windows are the easiest to remove as they usually will not require ladders or structures to be built to support the window replacement specialists. Windows that are on the upper floor or are located in difficult to reach positions can add to the labor hours and cost needed to reach and replace the windows.
- # of Windows Being Replaced – The more windows that are needed to be replaced in your Maplewood home, the more the project will require in terms of cost and man hours. The fewer the number of windows that require installation, the less the labor costs will be.
- Warranties – Warranties on window replacement / window installation labor, or warranties on the windows and products themselves can add costs to the project based upon the amount of time that you want your products under warranty.
How long does it take to Install new Windows?
Window Installation and Replacement time can vary based upon the needs of the project, the window materials used, how difficult it is to remove the existing windows, and several other facts. These are several reasons that can either decrease or increase the time need to complete a window replacement or installation project:
- Difficulty of Removing Old Windows – Older, less removal friendly windows can eat up construction times. These types of windows usually aren’t built to modern standards and can be more difficult to remove. If older windows are difficult to remove and work around, this can increase the amount of time that is needed to complete the window replacement project.
- Where the Old Windows are Located – Windows that are easier to reach will be faster to remove and replace.
- Type of New Windows to be Installed – If the new windows vary from the design and function of the old windows, they may be more difficult to install and may require additional work to ensure they are implemented correctly. This can increase the time required to complete your Maplewood window replacement project
- Changes to Window Foundation for New Windows – If the foundation that your old Maplewood windows used needs to be altered to fit the new windows, this will increase the amount of time that is required to complete your window installation project.
- How Quickly you want the Project Completed – The timeline you may have in mind for your window replacement project directly affects the amount of time needed. If you want the windows installed ASAP, the installation will begin as promptly as possible. If you have a more relaxed timeline, the installation and repair may move at an easier to work around pace.
Window Replacement Company Maplewood – BHI Window Services
Your Maplewood home deserves amazing windows that bring life and light into your home. The Window Replacement and Window Installation services that BHI provides will give you exactly what your Maplewood home is needing for window solutions, window replacement products, window installation, and any other needs your Maplewood home may in regards to window services. When you are ready to change your Maplewood home’s windows, call or contact BHI.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful work that Butler Home Improvement has done for our family. The installation of our new windows has made a remarkable difference. We have received many compliments from friends, family, neighbors and complete strangers as they walk by. We have seen a significant decrease in our electric and gas bills, due in part to the new windows and the insulation that they provide. Kevin is a wonderful worker and Butler should be proud to have him. As the installer of all of our windows, he always cleans up after himself and we don’t have to worry about the job being completed right. Thank you for the wonderful quality of work you have provided for us.