Window Replacement & Installation
Window Replacement Town and Country. If your home has dated windows, or if the windows you are using don’t adhere to the design plan you have for your Town and Country home, BHI has window replacement solutions for you. We provide an incredible selection of window replacement and window installation options that you can choose from to customize your Town and Country home, whether you want to change the style of your windows, the size, the color or another feature, we have the options you are searching for. If you’ve decided its time to update your windows to a more energy efficient and appealing brand, call or contact BHI now!
Window Replacement Contractor Town and Country – BHI Window Options
BHI is proud to work with great companies such as ViWinTech, Vista Window Company and Great Lakes to offer quality windows. If your Town and Country home needs replacement windows or windows for new construction, BHI can help! Types of windows we offer include Double Hung, Sliding Windows, Bay/Bow, Awning, Casement, Hopper, Picture and Specialty Windows.
Our Window replacement services and Window Installation products are designed to enhance the aesthetic value and beauty of your Town and Country home while also increasing the investment potential and resale value of your home. We serve St Louis, St Charles, O’Fallon, Collinsville, Edwardsville, Belleville, and the surrounding areas with window replacement and installation. Give us a call at 618-344-7073 today!
How much do Window Replacements Cost?
Window Replacement projects for Town and Country homes are usually different, as homeowners and their properties have different needs, and your Town and Country home is no exception. Here are several factors that can affect the cost of a window installation or window replacement project:
- Window Type – You want the perfect windows for your Town and Country home that meet all of the functions and specific qualities that your home requires. The cost of replacing windows can vary based upon the brands/types you choose, the features that those particle windows have, the energy efficiency of the units and whether they are in or out of stock.
- Current Windows Installed – Older windows can often be a pain to remove as there are built into the structures of the home and are often encased in wire meshing attached to metal supports. Removing these windows will be more time consuming than modern windows which are made to be easily removed and replaced. No project is too difficult! Our Window Installation and Window Replacement professionals in Town and Country can take care of your old windows.
- Which Floor the Windows are On – Windows that are located on the first floor will usually be the easiest to remove and replace. Windows that are on second or third floors will be more difficult to remove, and this may affect the cost of the Town and Country window replacement project.
- # of Windows Being Replaced – The number of windows that have to be replaced, and the number of windows being installed directly affects the price because of materials and the amount of work/labor required to remove and install the new windows. The fewer the windows, the less the cost.
- Warranties – Warranties on window replacement / window installation labor, or warranties on the windows and products themselves can add costs to the project based upon the amount of time that you want your products under warranty.
How long does it take to Install new Windows?
Window Installation time, much like the costs of window replacement, varies based on what the type of windows you want installed in your Town and Country home, how difficult it will be to remove the current windows, and what the time frame you have available for the removal/installation is. Here are several factors that affect the time of a window installation / window replacement:
- Difficulty of Removing Old Windows – The windows in older homes may be more difficult to remove due to the fact that they aren’t built to modern standards. These types of windows usually aren’t built to modern standards and can be more difficult to remove. If older windows are difficult to remove and work around, this can increase the amount of time that is needed to complete the window replacement project.
- Where the Old Windows are Located – Windows that are easier to reach will be faster to remove and replace.
- Type of New Windows to be Installed – If the new windows vary in design and size from the old windows, this can increase the amount of time needed to complete the project as the existing window frames will need to be changed to fit the new window designs
- Changes to Window Foundation for New Windows – If the design of the new windows is drastically different from the old windows, the existing space for the windows will need to be changed to fit the new design your Town and Country home’s windows will have.
- How Quickly you want the Project Completed – The timeline that you would like for the project to be completed directly affects the amount of time the project will need. If you want the windows installed ASAP, the installation will begin as promptly as possible. If your project isn’t under a time restricted plan, then the work can be completed at a pace that meets your needs.
Window Replacement Company Town and Country – BHI Window Services
Your Town and Country home deserves amazing windows that bring life and light into your home. The Window Replacement and Window Installation services that BHI provides will give you exactly what your Town and Country home is needing for window solutions, window replacement products, window installation, and any other needs your Town and Country home may in regards to window services. When you are ready to change your Town and Country home’s windows, call or contact BHI.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful work that Butler Home Improvement has done for our family. The installation of our new windows has made a remarkable difference. We have received many compliments from friends, family, neighbors and complete strangers as they walk by. We have seen a significant decrease in our electric and gas bills, due in part to the new windows and the insulation that they provide. Kevin is a wonderful worker and Butler should be proud to have him. As the installer of all of our windows, he always cleans up after himself and we don’t have to worry about the job being completed right. Thank you for the wonderful quality of work you have provided for us.