Window Replacement & Installation
Window Replacement Columbia. If your Columbia home is desperately in need of window replacement or window installation services, BHI can help. With BHI, you’ll be able to choose from an incredible selection of window types and colors to ensure that the windows you choose for your Columbia window replacement project are the perfect match for your home. For more information on our window replacement services, costs, and window installation time, call or contact BHI now!
Window Replacement Contractor Columbia – BHI Window Options
BHI is proud to work with great companies such as ViWinTech, Vista Window Company and Great Lakes to offer quality windows. If your Columbia home needs replacement windows or windows for new construction, BHI can help! Types of windows we offer include Double Hung, Sliding Windows, Bay/Bow, Awning, Casement, Hopper, Picture and Specialty Windows.
Ask Butler Home Improvement about other features that make our window offerings the perfect way to enhance your Columbia home’s beauty as well as your home’s investment. We serve St Louis, St Charles, O’Fallon, Collinsville, Edwardsville, Belleville, and the surrounding areas with window replacement and installation. Give us a call at 618-344-7073 today!
How much do Window Replacements Cost?
Every Columbia home is unique, and every window installation / replacement project is different, yours especially. Here are several factors that can affect the cost of a window installation or window replacement project:
- Window Type – You want the perfect windows for your Columbia home that meet all of the functions and specific qualities that your home requires. The cost of replacing windows can vary based upon the brands/types you choose, the features that those particle windows have, the energy efficiency of the units and whether they are in or out of stock.
- Current Windows Installed – Older homes may have windows installed that are built into metal frames or surrounded by plaster material and wire frames. Removing these windows will be more time consuming than modern windows which are made to be easily removed and replaced. No project is too difficult! Our Window Replacement Professionals in Columbia can ensure that your aged windows are carefully removed and replaced.
- Which Floor the Windows are On – First Floor windows are the easiest to remove as they usually will not require ladders or structures to be built to support the window replacement specialists. Windows that are on second or third floors will be more difficult to remove, and this may affect the cost of the Columbia window replacement project.
- # of Windows Being Replaced – The number of windows that have to be replaced, and the number of windows being installed directly affects the price because of materials and the amount of work/labor required to remove and install the new windows. The fewer the windows, the less the cost.
- Warranties – Warranties on window replacement / window installation labor, or warranties on the windows and products themselves can add costs to the project based upon the amount of time that you want your products under warranty.
How long does it take to Install new Windows?
Window Installation time, much like the costs of window replacement, varies based on what the type of windows you want installed in your Columbia home, how difficult it will be to remove the current windows, and what the time frame you have available for the removal/installation is. Here are several factors that affect the time of a window installation / window replacement:
- Difficulty of Removing Old Windows – The windows in older homes may be more difficult to remove due to the fact that they aren’t built to modern standards. These types of windows usually aren’t built to modern standards and can be more difficult to remove. If older windows are difficult to remove and work around, this can increase the amount of time that is needed to complete the window replacement project.
- Where the Old Windows are Located – Windows that are easier to reach will be faster to remove and replace.
- Type of New Windows to be Installed – If the new windows vary in design and size from the old windows, this can increase the amount of time needed to complete the project as the existing window frames will need to be changed to fit the new window designs
- Changes to Window Foundation for New Windows – If the design of the new windows is drastically different from the old windows, the existing space for the windows will need to be changed to fit the new design your Columbia home’s windows will have.
- How Quickly you want the Project Completed – The timeline you may have in mind for your window replacement project directly affects the amount of time needed. If you want the project completed as soon as possible, this will affect the amount of time used. If you have a more relaxed timeline, the installation and repair may move at an easier to work around pace.
Window Replacement Company Columbia – BHI Window Services
Your Columbia home deserves amazing windows that bring life and light into your home. The Window Replacement and Window Installation services that BHI provides will give you exactly what your Columbia home is needing for window solutions, window replacement products, window installation, and any other needs your Columbia home may in regards to window services. When you are ready to change your Columbia home’s windows, call or contact BHI.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful work that Butler Home Improvement has done for our family. The installation of our new windows has made a remarkable difference. We have received many compliments from friends, family, neighbors and complete strangers as they walk by. We have seen a significant decrease in our electric and gas bills, due in part to the new windows and the insulation that they provide. Kevin is a wonderful worker and Butler should be proud to have him. As the installer of all of our windows, he always cleans up after himself and we don’t have to worry about the job being completed right. Thank you for the wonderful quality of work you have provided for us.