Window Replacement & Installation
Window Replacement Hazelwood. If your Hazelwood home is desperately in need of window replacement or window installation services, BHI can help. We offer an incredible selection of window styles, window colors, window functions, and window replacement and installation services that Hazelwood residents have come to depend upon. For more information on our window replacement services, costs, and window installation time, call or contact BHI now!
Window Replacement Contractor Hazelwood – BHI Window Options
BHI is proud to work with great companies such as ViWinTech, Vista Window Company and Great Lakes to offer quality windows. If your Hazelwood home needs replacement windows or windows for new construction, BHI can help! Types of windows we offer include Double Hung, Sliding Windows, Bay/Bow, Awning, Casement, Hopper, Picture and Specialty Windows.
Ask Butler Home Improvement about other features that make our window offerings the perfect way to enhance your Hazelwood home’s beauty as well as your home’s investment. We serve St Louis, St Charles, O’Fallon, Collinsville, Edwardsville, Belleville, and the surrounding areas with window replacement and installation. Give us a call at 618-344-7073 today!
How much do Window Replacements Cost?
Window Replacement projects for Hazelwood homes are usually different, as homeowners and their properties have different needs, and your Hazelwood home is no exception. Here are several factors that can affect the cost of a window installation or window replacement project:
- Window Type – You want the perfect windows for your Hazelwood home that meet all of the functions and specific qualities that your home requires. The cost of replacing windows can vary based upon the brands/types you choose, the features that those particle windows have, the energy efficiency of the units and whether they are in or out of stock.
- Current Windows Installed – Older windows can often be a pain to remove as there are built into the structures of the home and are often encased in wire meshing attached to metal supports. Removing these windows will be more time consuming than modern windows which are made to be easily removed and replaced. No project is too difficult! Our Window Installation and Window Replacement professionals in Hazelwood can take care of your old windows.
- Which Floor the Windows are On – First Floor windows are the easiest to remove as they usually will not require ladders or structures to be built to support the window replacement specialists. Windows that are on second or third floors will be more difficult to remove, and this may affect the cost of the Hazelwood window replacement project.
- # of Windows Being Replaced – The number of windows that have to be replaced, and the number of windows being installed directly affects the price because of materials and the amount of work/labor required to remove and install the new windows. The fewer the windows, the less the cost.
- Warranties – Warranties on window replacement / window installation labor, or warranties on the windows and products themselves can add costs to the project based upon the amount of time that you want your products under warranty.
How long does it take to Install new Windows?
Window Installation time, much like the costs of window replacement, varies based on what the type of windows you want installed in your Hazelwood home, how difficult it will be to remove the current windows, and what the time frame you have available for the removal/installation is. These are several reasons that can either decrease or increase the time need to complete a window replacement or installation project:
- Difficulty of Removing Old Windows – Older, less removal friendly windows can eat up construction times. These types of windows usually aren’t built to modern standards and can be more difficult to remove. If older windows are difficult to remove and work around, this can increase the amount of time that is needed to complete the window replacement project.
- Where the Old Windows are Located – The easier your windows are to reach, the faster the window replacement / window installation project will go.
- Type of New Windows to be Installed – If the new windows vary from the design and function of the old windows, they may be more difficult to install and may require additional work to ensure they are implemented correctly. This can increase the time required to complete your Hazelwood window replacement project
- Changes to Window Foundation for New Windows – If the design of the new windows is drastically different from the old windows, the existing space for the windows will need to be changed to fit the new design your Hazelwood home’s windows will have.
- How Quickly you want the Project Completed – The timeline you may have in mind for your window replacement project directly affects the amount of time needed. If you want the project completed as soon as possible, this will affect the amount of time used. If you have a more relaxed timeline, the installation and repair may move at an easier to work around pace.
Window Replacement Company Hazelwood – BHI Window Services
Your Hazelwood home deserves amazing windows that bring life and light into your home. The Window Replacement and Window Installation services that BHI provides will give you exactly what your Hazelwood home is needing for window solutions, window replacement products, window installation, and any other needs your Hazelwood home may in regards to window services. When you are ready to change your Hazelwood home’s windows, call or contact BHI.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful work that Butler Home Improvement has done for our family. The installation of our new windows has made a remarkable difference. We have received many compliments from friends, family, neighbors and complete strangers as they walk by. We have seen a significant decrease in our electric and gas bills, due in part to the new windows and the insulation that they provide. Kevin is a wonderful worker and Butler should be proud to have him. As the installer of all of our windows, he always cleans up after himself and we don’t have to worry about the job being completed right. Thank you for the wonderful quality of work you have provided for us.