Window Replacement & Installation
Window Replacement St. Charles. If your home has dated windows, or if the windows you are using don’t adhere to the design plan you have for your St. Charles home, BHI has window replacement solutions for you. We provide an incredible selection of window replacement and window installation options that you can choose from to customize your St. Charles home, whether you want to change the style of your windows, the size, the color or another feature, we have the options you are searching for. For more information on our window replacement services, costs, and window installation time, call or contact BHI now!
Window Replacement Contractor St. Charles – BHI Window Options
BHI is proud to work with great companies such as ViWinTech, Vista Window Company and Great Lakes to offer quality windows. If your St. Charles home needs replacement windows or windows for new construction, BHI can help! Types of windows we offer include Double Hung, Sliding Windows, Bay/Bow, Awning, Casement, Hopper, Picture and Specialty Windows.
The window installation techniques and window replacement products we use will enhance your St. Charles home’s beauty while also increasing its value. We serve St Louis, St Charles, O’Fallon, Collinsville, Edwardsville, Belleville, and the surrounding areas with window replacement and installation. Give us a call at 618-344-7073 today!
How much do Window Replacements Cost?
St. Charles home have different needs regarding window replacement and window installation projects, your St. Charles home is no different. Here are several factors that can affect the cost of a window installation or window replacement project:
- Window Type – You want your home to be perfect, and this may mean choosing a window that has specific qualities or functions. The cost of replacing windows can vary based upon the brands/types you choose, the features that those particle windows have, the energy efficiency of the units and whether they are in or out of stock.
- Current Windows Installed – Older windows can often be a pain to remove as there are built into the structures of the home and are often encased in wire meshing attached to metal supports. Removing these windows will be more time consuming than modern windows which are made to be easily removed and replaced. No project is too difficult! Our Window Installation and Window Replacement professionals in St. Charles can take care of your old windows.
- Which Floor the Windows are On – Windows that are located on the first floor will usually be the easiest to remove and replace. Windows that are on the upper floor or are located in difficult to reach positions can add to the labor hours and cost needed to reach and replace the windows.
- # of Windows Being Replaced – The more windows that are needed to be replaced in your St. Charles home, the more the project will require in terms of cost and man hours. The fewer the number of windows that require installation, the less the labor costs will be.
- Warranties – Warranties on window replacement / window installation labor, or warranties on the windows and products themselves can add costs to the project based upon the amount of time that you want your products under warranty.
How long does it take to Install new Windows?
Window Installation and Replacement time can vary based upon the needs of the project, the window materials used, how difficult it is to remove the existing windows, and several other facts. Here are several factors that affect the time of a window installation / window replacement:
- Difficulty of Removing Old Windows – Older, less removal friendly windows can eat up construction times. These types of windows usually aren’t built to modern standards and can be more difficult to remove. If older windows are difficult to remove and work around, this can increase the amount of time that is needed to complete the window replacement project.
- Where the Old Windows are Located – Windows that are easier to reach will be faster to remove and replace.
- Type of New Windows to be Installed – If the new windows vary from the design and function of the old windows, they may be more difficult to install and may require additional work to ensure they are implemented correctly. This can increase the time required to complete your St. Charles window replacement project
- Changes to Window Foundation for New Windows – If the design of the new windows is drastically different from the old windows, the existing space for the windows will need to be changed to fit the new design your St. Charles home’s windows will have.
- How Quickly you want the Project Completed – The timeline that you would like for the project to be completed directly affects the amount of time the project will need. If you want the project completed as soon as possible, this will affect the amount of time used. If your project isn’t under a time restricted plan, then the work can be completed at a pace that meets your needs.
Window Replacement Company St. Charles – BHI Window Services
Your St. Charles home deserves amazing windows that bring life and light into your home. The Window Replacement and Window Installation services that BHI provides will give you exactly what your St. Charles home is needing for window solutions, window replacement products, window installation, and any other needs your St. Charles home may in regards to window services. When you are ready to change your St. Charles home’s windows, call or contact BHI.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful work that Butler Home Improvement has done for our family. The installation of our new windows has made a remarkable difference. We have received many compliments from friends, family, neighbors and complete strangers as they walk by. We have seen a significant decrease in our electric and gas bills, due in part to the new windows and the insulation that they provide. Kevin is a wonderful worker and Butler should be proud to have him. As the installer of all of our windows, he always cleans up after himself and we don’t have to worry about the job being completed right. Thank you for the wonderful quality of work you have provided for us.