Window Replacement & Installation
Window Replacement Wildwood. If your home has dated windows, or if the windows you are using don’t adhere to the design plan you have for your Wildwood home, BHI has window replacement solutions for you. We offer an incredible selection of window styles, window colors, window functions, and window replacement and installation services that Wildwood residents have come to depend upon. For more information on our window replacement services, costs, and window installation time, call or contact BHI now!
Window Replacement Contractor Wildwood – BHI Window Options
BHI is proud to work with great companies such as ViWinTech, Vista Window Company and Great Lakes to offer quality windows. If your Wildwood home needs replacement windows or windows for new construction, BHI can help! Types of windows we offer include Double Hung, Sliding Windows, Bay/Bow, Awning, Casement, Hopper, Picture and Specialty Windows.
Ask Butler Home Improvement about other features that make our window offerings the perfect way to enhance your Wildwood home’s beauty as well as your home’s investment. We serve St Louis, St Charles, O’Fallon, Collinsville, Edwardsville, Belleville, and the surrounding areas with window replacement and installation. Give us a call at 618-344-7073 today!
How much do Window Replacements Cost?
Window Replacement projects for Wildwood homes are usually different, as homeowners and their properties have different needs, and your Wildwood home is no exception. Here are several factors that can affect the cost of a window installation or window replacement project:
- Window Type – You want the perfect windows for your Wildwood home that meet all of the functions and specific qualities that your home requires. The type of window you choose for your window replacement project can make the cost vary from a budget friendly choice, to a more optimized choice that meets several needs such as shading, energy efficiency, or style.
- Current Windows Installed – Older windows can often be a pain to remove as there are built into the structures of the home and are often encased in wire meshing attached to metal supports. Removing these windows will be more time consuming than modern windows which are made to be easily removed and replaced. No project is too difficult! Our Window Installation and Window Replacement professionals in Wildwood can take care of your old windows.
- Which Floor the Windows are On – First Floor windows are the easiest to remove as they usually will not require ladders or structures to be built to support the window replacement specialists. Windows that are on second or third floors will be more difficult to remove, and this may affect the cost of the Wildwood window replacement project.
- # of Windows Being Replaced – The number of windows that have to be replaced, and the number of windows being installed directly affects the price because of materials and the amount of work/labor required to remove and install the new windows. The fewer the windows, the less the cost.
- Warranties – Warranties and whether you choose to purchase or forgo a warranty can either increase or decrease the cost of your project.
How long does it take to Install new Windows?
Window Installation and Replacement time can vary based upon the needs of the project, the window materials used, how difficult it is to remove the existing windows, and several other facts. Here are several factors that affect the time of a window installation / window replacement:
- Difficulty of Removing Old Windows – The windows in older homes may be more difficult to remove due to the fact that they aren’t built to modern standards. They can be encased in steel frames, or be surrounded by plaster molded with wire frames. If older windows are difficult to remove and work around, this can increase the amount of time that is needed to complete the window replacement project.
- Where the Old Windows are Located – The easier your windows are to reach, the faster the window replacement / window installation project will go.
- Type of New Windows to be Installed – If the new windows vary from the design and function of the old windows, they may be more difficult to install and may require additional work to ensure they are implemented correctly. This can increase the time required to complete your Wildwood window replacement project
- Changes to Window Foundation for New Windows – If the foundation that your old Wildwood windows used needs to be altered to fit the new windows, this will increase the amount of time that is required to complete your window installation project.
- How Quickly you want the Project Completed – The timeline that you would like for the project to be completed directly affects the amount of time the project will need. If you want the windows installed ASAP, the installation will begin as promptly as possible. If you have a more relaxed timeline, the installation and repair may move at an easier to work around pace.
Window Replacement Company Wildwood – BHI Window Services
Your Wildwood home deserves amazing windows that bring life and light into your home. The Window Replacement and Window Installation services that BHI provides will give you exactly what your Wildwood home is needing for window solutions, window replacement products, window installation, and any other needs your Wildwood home may in regards to window services. When you are ready to change your Wildwood home’s windows, call or contact BHI.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful work that Butler Home Improvement has done for our family. The installation of our new windows has made a remarkable difference. We have received many compliments from friends, family, neighbors and complete strangers as they walk by. We have seen a significant decrease in our electric and gas bills, due in part to the new windows and the insulation that they provide. Kevin is a wonderful worker and Butler should be proud to have him. As the installer of all of our windows, he always cleans up after himself and we don’t have to worry about the job being completed right. Thank you for the wonderful quality of work you have provided for us.