Window Replacement & Installation
Window Replacement Fenton. If your Fenton home is desperately in need of window replacement or window installation services, BHI can help. With BHI, you’ll be able to choose from an incredible selection of window types and colors to ensure that the windows you choose for your Fenton window replacement project are the perfect match for your home. If you need more details on our incredible window replacement services in Fenton, call or contact BHI now!
Window Replacement Contractor Fenton – BHI Window Options
BHI is proud to work with great companies such as ViWinTech, Vista Window Company and Great Lakes to offer quality windows. If your Fenton home needs replacement windows or windows for new construction, BHI can help! Types of windows we offer include Double Hung, Sliding Windows, Bay/Bow, Awning, Casement, Hopper, Picture and Specialty Windows.
Our Window replacement services and Window Installation products are designed to enhance the aesthetic value and beauty of your Fenton home while also increasing the investment potential and resale value of your home. We serve St Louis, St Charles, O’Fallon, Collinsville, Edwardsville, Belleville, and the surrounding areas with window replacement and installation. Give us a call at 618-344-7073 today!
How much do Window Replacements Cost?
Fenton home have different needs regarding window replacement and window installation projects, your Fenton home is no different. Here are several factors that can affect the cost of a window installation or window replacement project:
- Window Type – You want the perfect windows for your Fenton home that meet all of the functions and specific qualities that your home requires. The cost of replacing windows can vary based upon the brands/types you choose, the features that those particle windows have, the energy efficiency of the units and whether they are in or out of stock.
- Current Windows Installed – Older homes may have windows installed that are built into metal frames or surrounded by plaster material and wire frames. Removing these windows will be more time consuming than modern windows which are made to be easily removed and replaced. No project is too difficult! Our Window Installation and Window Replacement professionals in Fenton can take care of your old windows.
- Which Floor the Windows are On – First Floor windows are the easiest to remove as they usually will not require ladders or structures to be built to support the window replacement specialists. Windows that are on second or third floors will be more difficult to remove, and this may affect the cost of the Fenton window replacement project.
- # of Windows Being Replaced – The number of windows that have to be replaced, and the number of windows being installed directly affects the price because of materials and the amount of work/labor required to remove and install the new windows. The fewer the windows, the less the cost.
- Warranties – Warranties on window replacement / window installation labor, or warranties on the windows and products themselves can add costs to the project based upon the amount of time that you want your products under warranty.
How long does it take to Install new Windows?
Window Installation and Replacement time can vary based upon the needs of the project, the window materials used, how difficult it is to remove the existing windows, and several other facts. Here are several factors that affect the time of a window installation / window replacement:
- Difficulty of Removing Old Windows – Older, less removal friendly windows can eat up construction times. These types of windows usually aren’t built to modern standards and can be more difficult to remove. If older windows are difficult to remove and work around, this can increase the amount of time that is needed to complete the window replacement project.
- Where the Old Windows are Located – The easier your windows are to reach, the faster the window replacement / window installation project will go.
- Type of New Windows to be Installed – If the new windows vary from the design and function of the old windows, they may be more difficult to install and may require additional work to ensure they are implemented correctly. This can increase the time required to complete your Fenton window replacement project
- Changes to Window Foundation for New Windows – If the foundation that your old Fenton windows used needs to be altered to fit the new windows, this will increase the amount of time that is required to complete your window installation project.
- How Quickly you want the Project Completed – The timeline you may have in mind for your window replacement project directly affects the amount of time needed. If you want the project completed as soon as possible, this will affect the amount of time used. If you have a more relaxed timeline, the installation and repair may move at an easier to work around pace.
Window Replacement Company Fenton – BHI Window Services
Your Fenton home deserves amazing windows that bring life and light into your home. The Window Replacement and Window Installation services that BHI provides will give you exactly what your Fenton home is needing for window solutions, window replacement products, window installation, and any other needs your Fenton home may in regards to window services. When you are ready to change your Fenton home’s windows, call or contact BHI.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful work that Butler Home Improvement has done for our family. The installation of our new windows has made a remarkable difference. We have received many compliments from friends, family, neighbors and complete strangers as they walk by. We have seen a significant decrease in our electric and gas bills, due in part to the new windows and the insulation that they provide. Kevin is a wonderful worker and Butler should be proud to have him. As the installer of all of our windows, he always cleans up after himself and we don’t have to worry about the job being completed right. Thank you for the wonderful quality of work you have provided for us.