Window Replacement & Installation
Window Replacement Webster Groves. When the windows in your Webster Groves home just aren’t fitting the design you have in mind, and you want an incredible window replacement service in Webster Groves, call BHI, we have the window options you need. We offer an incredible selection of window styles, window colors, window functions, and window replacement and installation services that Webster Groves residents have come to depend upon. For more information on our window replacement services, costs, and window installation time, call or contact BHI now!
Window Replacement Contractor Webster Groves – BHI Window Options
BHI is proud to work with great companies such as ViWinTech, Vista Window Company and Great Lakes to offer quality windows. If your Webster Groves home needs replacement windows or windows for new construction, BHI can help! Types of windows we offer include Double Hung, Sliding Windows, Bay/Bow, Awning, Casement, Hopper, Picture and Specialty Windows.
The window installation techniques and window replacement products we use will enhance your Webster Groves home’s beauty while also increasing its value. We serve St Louis, St Charles, O’Fallon, Collinsville, Edwardsville, Belleville, and the surrounding areas with window replacement and installation. Give us a call at 618-344-7073 today!
How much do Window Replacements Cost?
Every Webster Groves home is unique, and every window installation / replacement project is different, yours especially. Here are several factors that can affect the cost of a window installation or window replacement project:
- Window Type – You want your home to be perfect, and this may mean choosing a window that has specific qualities or functions. The cost of replacing windows can vary based upon the brands/types you choose, the features that those particle windows have, the energy efficiency of the units and whether they are in or out of stock.
- Current Windows Installed – Older homes may have windows installed that are built into metal frames or surrounded by plaster material and wire frames. Replacing older windows that have these issues can increase the labor hours used to replace your old windows and install new ones. We will tackle any window installation project! Our Window Installation and Window Replacement professionals in Webster Groves can take care of your old windows.
- Which Floor the Windows are On – Windows that are located on the first floor will usually be the easiest to remove and replace. Windows that are on the upper floor or are located in difficult to reach positions can add to the labor hours and cost needed to reach and replace the windows.
- # of Windows Being Replaced – The more windows that are needed to be replaced in your Webster Groves home, the more the project will require in terms of cost and man hours. The fewer the number of windows that require installation, the less the labor costs will be.
- Warranties – Warranties and whether you choose to purchase or forgo a warranty can either increase or decrease the cost of your project.
How long does it take to Install new Windows?
Window Installation time, much like the costs of window replacement, varies based on what the type of windows you want installed in your Webster Groves home, how difficult it will be to remove the current windows, and what the time frame you have available for the removal/installation is. These are several reasons that can either decrease or increase the time need to complete a window replacement or installation project:
- Difficulty of Removing Old Windows – Older, less removal friendly windows can eat up construction times. They can be encased in steel frames, or be surrounded by plaster molded with wire frames. If older windows are difficult to remove and work around, this can increase the amount of time that is needed to complete the window replacement project.
- Where the Old Windows are Located – Windows that are easier to reach will be faster to remove and replace.
- Type of New Windows to be Installed – If the new windows vary from the design and function of the old windows, they may be more difficult to install and may require additional work to ensure they are implemented correctly. This can increase the time required to complete your Webster Groves window replacement project
- Changes to Window Foundation for New Windows – If the design of the new windows is drastically different from the old windows, the existing space for the windows will need to be changed to fit the new design your Webster Groves home’s windows will have.
- How Quickly you want the Project Completed – The timeline you may have in mind for your window replacement project directly affects the amount of time needed. If you want the windows installed ASAP, the installation will begin as promptly as possible. If you have a more relaxed timeline, the installation and repair may move at an easier to work around pace.
Window Replacement Company Webster Groves – BHI Window Services
Your Webster Groves home deserves amazing windows that bring life and light into your home. The Window Replacement and Window Installation services that BHI provides will give you exactly what your Webster Groves home is needing for window solutions, window replacement products, window installation, and any other needs your Webster Groves home may in regards to window services. When you are ready to change your Webster Groves home’s windows, call or contact BHI.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful work that Butler Home Improvement has done for our family. The installation of our new windows has made a remarkable difference. We have received many compliments from friends, family, neighbors and complete strangers as they walk by. We have seen a significant decrease in our electric and gas bills, due in part to the new windows and the insulation that they provide. Kevin is a wonderful worker and Butler should be proud to have him. As the installer of all of our windows, he always cleans up after himself and we don’t have to worry about the job being completed right. Thank you for the wonderful quality of work you have provided for us.