Window Replacement & Installation
Window Replacement Des Peres. When the windows in your Des Peres home just aren’t fitting the design you have in mind, and you want an incredible window replacement service in Des Peres, call BHI, we have the window options you need. We provide an incredible selection of window replacement and window installation options that you can choose from to customize your Des Peres home, whether you want to change the style of your windows, the size, the color or another feature, we have the options you are searching for. If you’ve decided its time to update your windows to a more energy efficient and appealing brand, call or contact BHI now!
Window Replacement Contractor Des Peres – BHI Window Options
BHI is proud to work with great companies such as ViWinTech, Vista Window Company and Great Lakes to offer quality windows. If your Des Peres home needs replacement windows or windows for new construction, BHI can help! Types of windows we offer include Double Hung, Sliding Windows, Bay/Bow, Awning, Casement, Hopper, Picture and Specialty Windows.
Ask Butler Home Improvement about other features that make our window offerings the perfect way to enhance your Des Peres home’s beauty as well as your home’s investment. We serve St Louis, St Charles, O’Fallon, Collinsville, Edwardsville, Belleville, and the surrounding areas with window replacement and installation. Give us a call at 618-344-7073 today!
How much do Window Replacements Cost?
Window Replacement projects for Des Peres homes are usually different, as homeowners and their properties have different needs, and your Des Peres home is no exception. Here are the leading cost affecting factors in a window replacement project:
- Window Type – You want your home to be perfect, and this may mean choosing a window that has specific qualities or functions. The type of window you choose for your window replacement project can make the cost vary from a budget friendly choice, to a more optimized choice that meets several needs such as shading, energy efficiency, or style.
- Current Windows Installed – Older homes may have windows installed that are built into metal frames or surrounded by plaster material and wire frames. Replacing older windows that have these issues can increase the labor hours used to replace your old windows and install new ones. We will tackle any window installation project! Our Window Installation and Window Replacement professionals in Des Peres can take care of your old windows.
- Which Floor the Windows are On – First Floor windows are the easiest to remove as they usually will not require ladders or structures to be built to support the window replacement specialists. Windows that are on second or third floors will be more difficult to remove, and this may affect the cost of the Des Peres window replacement project.
- # of Windows Being Replaced – The number of windows that have to be replaced, and the number of windows being installed directly affects the price because of materials and the amount of work/labor required to remove and install the new windows. The fewer the windows, the less the cost.
- Warranties – Warranties and whether you choose to purchase or forgo a warranty can either increase or decrease the cost of your project.
How long does it take to Install new Windows?
Window Installation and Replacement time can vary based upon the needs of the project, the window materials used, how difficult it is to remove the existing windows, and several other facts. Here are several factors that affect the time of a window installation / window replacement:
- Difficulty of Removing Old Windows – Older, less removal friendly windows can eat up construction times. They can be encased in steel frames, or be surrounded by plaster molded with wire frames. If older windows are difficult to remove and work around, this can increase the amount of time that is needed to complete the window replacement project.
- Where the Old Windows are Located – Windows that are easier to reach will be faster to remove and replace.
- Type of New Windows to be Installed – If the new windows vary from the design and function of the old windows, they may be more difficult to install and may require additional work to ensure they are implemented correctly. This can increase the time required to complete your Des Peres window replacement project
- Changes to Window Foundation for New Windows – If the foundation that your old Des Peres windows used needs to be altered to fit the new windows, this will increase the amount of time that is required to complete your window installation project.
- How Quickly you want the Project Completed – The timeline you may have in mind for your window replacement project directly affects the amount of time needed. If you want the project completed as soon as possible, this will affect the amount of time used. If your project isn’t under a time restricted plan, then the work can be completed at a pace that meets your needs.
Window Replacement Company Des Peres – BHI Window Services
Your Des Peres home deserves amazing windows that bring life and light into your home. The Window Replacement and Window Installation services that BHI provides will give you exactly what your Des Peres home is needing for window solutions, window replacement products, window installation, and any other needs your Des Peres home may in regards to window services. When you are ready to change your Des Peres home’s windows, call or contact BHI.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful work that Butler Home Improvement has done for our family. The installation of our new windows has made a remarkable difference. We have received many compliments from friends, family, neighbors and complete strangers as they walk by. We have seen a significant decrease in our electric and gas bills, due in part to the new windows and the insulation that they provide. Kevin is a wonderful worker and Butler should be proud to have him. As the installer of all of our windows, he always cleans up after himself and we don’t have to worry about the job being completed right. Thank you for the wonderful quality of work you have provided for us.