Window Replacement & Installation
Window Replacement Edwardsville. When the windows in your Edwardsville home just aren’t fitting the design you have in mind, and you want an incredible window replacement service in Edwardsville, call BHI, we have the window options you need. We provide an incredible selection of window replacement and window installation options that you can choose from to customize your Edwardsville home, whether you want to change the style of your windows, the size, the color or another feature, we have the options you are searching for. If you need more details on our incredible window replacement services in Edwardsville, call or contact BHI now!
Window Replacement Contractor Edwardsville – BHI Window Options
BHI is proud to work with great companies such as ViWinTech, Vista Window Company and Great Lakes to offer quality windows. If your Edwardsville home needs replacement windows or windows for new construction, BHI can help! Types of windows we offer include Double Hung, Sliding Windows, Bay/Bow, Awning, Casement, Hopper, Picture and Specialty Windows.
Ask Butler Home Improvement about other features that make our window offerings the perfect way to enhance your Edwardsville home’s beauty as well as your home’s investment. We serve St Louis, St Charles, O’Fallon, Collinsville, Edwardsville, Belleville, and the surrounding areas with window replacement and installation. Give us a call at 618-344-7073 today!
How much do Window Replacements Cost?
Window Replacement projects for Edwardsville homes are usually different, as homeowners and their properties have different needs, and your Edwardsville home is no exception. Here are several factors that can affect the cost of a window installation or window replacement project:
- Window Type – You want the perfect windows for your Edwardsville home that meet all of the functions and specific qualities that your home requires. The cost of replacing windows can vary based upon the brands/types you choose, the features that those particle windows have, the energy efficiency of the units and whether they are in or out of stock.
- Current Windows Installed – Older homes may have windows installed that are built into metal frames or surrounded by plaster material and wire frames. Removing these windows will be more time consuming than modern windows which are made to be easily removed and replaced. We will tackle any window installation project! Our Window Installation and Window Replacement professionals in Edwardsville can take care of your old windows.
- Which Floor the Windows are On – Windows that are located on the first floor will usually be the easiest to remove and replace. Windows that are on second or third floors will be more difficult to remove, and this may affect the cost of the Edwardsville window replacement project.
- # of Windows Being Replaced – The number of windows that have to be replaced, and the number of windows being installed directly affects the price because of materials and the amount of work/labor required to remove and install the new windows. The fewer the windows, the less the cost.
- Warranties – Warranties on window replacement / window installation labor, or warranties on the windows and products themselves can add costs to the project based upon the amount of time that you want your products under warranty.
How long does it take to Install new Windows?
Window Installation time, much like the costs of window replacement, varies based on what the type of windows you want installed in your Edwardsville home, how difficult it will be to remove the current windows, and what the time frame you have available for the removal/installation is. These are several reasons that can either decrease or increase the time need to complete a window replacement or installation project:
- Difficulty of Removing Old Windows – The windows in older homes may be more difficult to remove due to the fact that they aren’t built to modern standards. These types of windows usually aren’t built to modern standards and can be more difficult to remove. The difficult of removing the old windows directly affects how long the window replacement project may take.
- Where the Old Windows are Located – The easier your windows are to reach, the faster the window replacement / window installation project will go.
- Type of New Windows to be Installed – If the new windows vary in design and size from the old windows, this can increase the amount of time needed to complete the project as the existing window frames will need to be changed to fit the new window designs
- Changes to Window Foundation for New Windows – If the foundation that your old Edwardsville windows used needs to be altered to fit the new windows, this will increase the amount of time that is required to complete your window installation project.
- How Quickly you want the Project Completed – The timeline you may have in mind for your window replacement project directly affects the amount of time needed. If you want the windows installed ASAP, the installation will begin as promptly as possible. If your project isn’t under a time restricted plan, then the work can be completed at a pace that meets your needs.
Window Replacement Company Edwardsville – BHI Window Services
Your Edwardsville home deserves amazing windows that bring life and light into your home. The Window Replacement and Window Installation services that BHI provides will give you exactly what your Edwardsville home is needing for window solutions, window replacement products, window installation, and any other needs your Edwardsville home may in regards to window services. When you are ready to change your Edwardsville home’s windows, call or contact BHI.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful work that Butler Home Improvement has done for our family. The installation of our new windows has made a remarkable difference. We have received many compliments from friends, family, neighbors and complete strangers as they walk by. We have seen a significant decrease in our electric and gas bills, due in part to the new windows and the insulation that they provide. Kevin is a wonderful worker and Butler should be proud to have him. As the installer of all of our windows, he always cleans up after himself and we don’t have to worry about the job being completed right. Thank you for the wonderful quality of work you have provided for us.