Window Replacement & Installation
Window Replacement Highland. When the windows in your Highland home just aren’t fitting the design you have in mind, and you want an incredible window replacement service in Highland, call BHI, we have the window options you need. We provide an incredible selection of window replacement and window installation options that you can choose from to customize your Highland home, whether you want to change the style of your windows, the size, the color or another feature, we have the options you are searching for. For more information on our window replacement services, costs, and window installation time, call or contact BHI now!
Window Replacement Contractor Highland – BHI Window Options
BHI is proud to work with great companies such as ViWinTech, Vista Window Company and Great Lakes to offer quality windows. If your Highland home needs replacement windows or windows for new construction, BHI can help! Types of windows we offer include Double Hung, Sliding Windows, Bay/Bow, Awning, Casement, Hopper, Picture and Specialty Windows.
Ask Butler Home Improvement about other features that make our window offerings the perfect way to enhance your Highland home’s beauty as well as your home’s investment. We serve St Louis, St Charles, O’Fallon, Collinsville, Edwardsville, Belleville, and the surrounding areas with window replacement and installation. Give us a call at 618-344-7073 today!
How much do Window Replacements Cost?
Highland home have different needs regarding window replacement and window installation projects, your Highland home is no different. Here are the factors that usually effect the price of a window replacement or window installation project in Highland:
- Window Type – You want your home to be perfect, and this may mean choosing a window that has specific qualities or functions. The type of window you choose for your window replacement project can make the cost vary from a budget friendly choice, to a more optimized choice that meets several needs such as shading, energy efficiency, or style.
- Current Windows Installed – Older windows can often be a pain to remove as there are built into the structures of the home and are often encased in wire meshing attached to metal supports. Removing these windows will be more time consuming than modern windows which are made to be easily removed and replaced. No project is too difficult! Our Window Replacement Professionals in Highland can ensure that your aged windows are carefully removed and replaced.
- Which Floor the Windows are On – First Floor windows are the easiest to remove as they usually will not require ladders or structures to be built to support the window replacement specialists. Windows that are on the upper floor or are located in difficult to reach positions can add to the labor hours and cost needed to reach and replace the windows.
- # of Windows Being Replaced – The number of windows that have to be replaced, and the number of windows being installed directly affects the price because of materials and the amount of work/labor required to remove and install the new windows. The fewer the windows, the less the cost.
- Warranties – Warranties on window replacement / window installation labor, or warranties on the windows and products themselves can add costs to the project based upon the amount of time that you want your products under warranty.
How long does it take to Install new Windows?
Window Installation and Replacement time can vary based upon the needs of the project, the window materials used, how difficult it is to remove the existing windows, and several other facts. These are several reasons that can either decrease or increase the time need to complete a window replacement or installation project:
- Difficulty of Removing Old Windows – Older, less removal friendly windows can eat up construction times. These types of windows usually aren’t built to modern standards and can be more difficult to remove. The difficult of removing the old windows directly affects how long the window replacement project may take.
- Where the Old Windows are Located – The easier your windows are to reach, the faster the window replacement / window installation project will go.
- Type of New Windows to be Installed – If the new windows vary from the design and function of the old windows, they may be more difficult to install and may require additional work to ensure they are implemented correctly. This can increase the time required to complete your Highland window replacement project
- Changes to Window Foundation for New Windows – If the design of the new windows is drastically different from the old windows, the existing space for the windows will need to be changed to fit the new design your Highland home’s windows will have.
- How Quickly you want the Project Completed – The timeline that you would like for the project to be completed directly affects the amount of time the project will need. If you want the project completed as soon as possible, this will affect the amount of time used. If you have a more relaxed timeline, the installation and repair may move at an easier to work around pace.
Window Replacement Company Highland – BHI Window Services
Your Highland home deserves amazing windows that bring life and light into your home. The Window Replacement and Window Installation services that BHI provides will give you exactly what your Highland home is needing for window solutions, window replacement products, window installation, and any other needs your Highland home may in regards to window services. When you are ready to change your Highland home’s windows, call or contact BHI.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful work that Butler Home Improvement has done for our family. The installation of our new windows has made a remarkable difference. We have received many compliments from friends, family, neighbors and complete strangers as they walk by. We have seen a significant decrease in our electric and gas bills, due in part to the new windows and the insulation that they provide. Kevin is a wonderful worker and Butler should be proud to have him. As the installer of all of our windows, he always cleans up after himself and we don’t have to worry about the job being completed right. Thank you for the wonderful quality of work you have provided for us.