Window Replacement & Installation
Window Replacement Shiloh. When the windows in your Shiloh home just aren’t fitting the design you have in mind, and you want an incredible window replacement service in Shiloh, call BHI, we have the window options you need. With BHI, you’ll be able to choose from an incredible selection of window types and colors to ensure that the windows you choose for your Shiloh window replacement project are the perfect match for your home. If you’ve decided its time to update your windows to a more energy efficient and appealing brand, call or contact BHI now!
Window Replacement Contractor Shiloh – BHI Window Options
BHI is proud to work with great companies such as ViWinTech, Vista Window Company and Great Lakes to offer quality windows. If your Shiloh home needs replacement windows or windows for new construction, BHI can help! Types of windows we offer include Double Hung, Sliding Windows, Bay/Bow, Awning, Casement, Hopper, Picture and Specialty Windows.
Our Window replacement services and Window Installation products are designed to enhance the aesthetic value and beauty of your Shiloh home while also increasing the investment potential and resale value of your home. We serve St Louis, St Charles, O’Fallon, Collinsville, Edwardsville, Belleville, and the surrounding areas with window replacement and installation. Give us a call at 618-344-7073 today!
How much do Window Replacements Cost?
Shiloh home have different needs regarding window replacement and window installation projects, your Shiloh home is no different. Here are the factors that usually effect the price of a window replacement or window installation project in Shiloh:
- Window Type – You want your home to be perfect, and this may mean choosing a window that has specific qualities or functions. The cost of replacing windows can vary based upon the brands/types you choose, the features that those particle windows have, the energy efficiency of the units and whether they are in or out of stock.
- Current Windows Installed – Older homes may have windows installed that are built into metal frames or surrounded by plaster material and wire frames. Replacing older windows that have these issues can increase the labor hours used to replace your old windows and install new ones. We will tackle any window installation project! Our Window Replacement Professionals in Shiloh can ensure that your aged windows are carefully removed and replaced.
- Which Floor the Windows are On – Windows that are located on the first floor will usually be the easiest to remove and replace. Windows that are on the upper floor or are located in difficult to reach positions can add to the labor hours and cost needed to reach and replace the windows.
- # of Windows Being Replaced – The number of windows that have to be replaced, and the number of windows being installed directly affects the price because of materials and the amount of work/labor required to remove and install the new windows. The fewer the windows, the less the cost.
- Warranties – Warranties on window replacement / window installation labor, or warranties on the windows and products themselves can add costs to the project based upon the amount of time that you want your products under warranty.
How long does it take to Install new Windows?
Window Installation and Replacement time can vary based upon the needs of the project, the window materials used, how difficult it is to remove the existing windows, and several other facts. These are several reasons that can either decrease or increase the time need to complete a window replacement or installation project:
- Difficulty of Removing Old Windows – Older, less removal friendly windows can eat up construction times. They can be encased in steel frames, or be surrounded by plaster molded with wire frames. If older windows are difficult to remove and work around, this can increase the amount of time that is needed to complete the window replacement project.
- Where the Old Windows are Located – The easier your windows are to reach, the faster the window replacement / window installation project will go.
- Type of New Windows to be Installed – If the new windows vary in design and size from the old windows, this can increase the amount of time needed to complete the project as the existing window frames will need to be changed to fit the new window designs
- Changes to Window Foundation for New Windows – If the design of the new windows is drastically different from the old windows, the existing space for the windows will need to be changed to fit the new design your Shiloh home’s windows will have.
- How Quickly you want the Project Completed – The timeline that you would like for the project to be completed directly affects the amount of time the project will need. If you want the windows installed ASAP, the installation will begin as promptly as possible. If your project isn’t under a time restricted plan, then the work can be completed at a pace that meets your needs.
Window Replacement Company Shiloh – BHI Window Services
Your Shiloh home deserves amazing windows that bring life and light into your home. The Window Replacement and Window Installation services that BHI provides will give you exactly what your Shiloh home is needing for window solutions, window replacement products, window installation, and any other needs your Shiloh home may in regards to window services. When you are ready to change your Shiloh home’s windows, call or contact BHI.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful work that Butler Home Improvement has done for our family. The installation of our new windows has made a remarkable difference. We have received many compliments from friends, family, neighbors and complete strangers as they walk by. We have seen a significant decrease in our electric and gas bills, due in part to the new windows and the insulation that they provide. Kevin is a wonderful worker and Butler should be proud to have him. As the installer of all of our windows, he always cleans up after himself and we don’t have to worry about the job being completed right. Thank you for the wonderful quality of work you have provided for us.